1. .......The Publisher shall not be responsible for any omission to insert an advertisement and reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject, suspend, cancel, change or reclassify any advertisement notwithstanding any acceptance of payment.
2. Every endeavour will be made to adhere to the dates of insertion specified but the Publisher reserves the right to withhold the advertisement(s) without prior reference to the advertiser or its agent and the Publisher shall not be liable for any loss occasioned by the failure of any advertisement to appear from any cause whatsoever.
3. The Publisher shall have the right to make any amendments considered necessary or desirable in an advertisement, or to require any copy to be amended to meet its approval.
4. Any discrepancies on advertisements published must be brought to the publisher’s attention by 2.30 pm on the first insertion date so that correction(s) can be made for the remaining insertions if any. Publisher shall be entitled at its absolute discretion to decide to insert at its own cost a corrective advertisement in a subsequent issue. In the event that the Publisher shall decide to insert a corrective advertisement, the timing of the insertion, the nature and wording of the advertisement and all matters relating to such a corrective advertisement will be at the Publisher's discretion. The advertiser shall have no other claims against the Publisher howsoever or whatsoever arising.
5. The advertiser or its agent submitting the advertisement shall indemnify the Publisher in respect of costs, damages or other charges falling upon the Publisher as a result of legal actions or threatened legal actions arising from the publication of the advertisement published in accordance with the copy or other instructions supplied to the Publisher by the advertiser or its agent or in accordance with the terms herein.
6. Refunds will not be entertained by the Publisher in the event of cancellation by the advertiser or its agent.
7. The placing of an order for the insertion of an advertisement shall amount to acceptance of all the above terms and conditions.
I have read and understand the terms and conditions.